The all new Vanford is designed to be the ultimate finesse fishing reel with a super-fast start up. Replacing the iconic Stradic Ci4+, this reel is equipped with a range of technology upgrades that sets the Vanford apart. Still drawing upon a lightweight Ci4+ body construction, the new MGL rotor makes the reel 48% lighter to turn when compared to a standard rotor design. Micromodule Gear II and Silent Drive is featured in the new Vanford and the Hagane Gear has been upgraded for added strength. X-Protect provides high-level water resistance without sacrificing light gear and rotor rotation. This has increased the durability of the Vanford’s roller clutch and line roller to an IPX8 standard. By incorporating the new Long Stroke Spool design, casting performance has also been improved.
- MGL ROTOR FOR FAST ROTATION
- MICROMODULE II FOR LIGHT AND SMOOTH REELING
- CI4+ BODY MATERIAL
- IPX8 WATER RESISTANT LINE ROLLER AND ROLLER CLUTCH
- COLD FORGED HAGANE GEARS FOR EXTREME DURABILITY
- LONG STROKE SPOOL FOR IMPROVED CASTING PERFORMANCE