Shimano Metanium MGL 150
The Metanium MGL sets the standard for baitcasters in the Australian market. This flagship baitcast model features a Magnesium CoreSolid Body which is designed to deliver unmatched durability, rigidity and sensitivity.
Taking this to the next level is the addition of the Magnumlite Spool III which decreases spool inertia by 17%. To further enhance castability and control, the New SVS system has been included to provide an extensive range of brake adjustment via the external dial.
The Micro Module main gear is made from a solid brass construction and Silent Tune technology reduces spool bearing vibration for smooth reeling. The Metanium MGL has been extensively tested by Shimano field testers for over 12 months in Australia’s top end region which is renowned for extreme saltwater conditions.
- MGL SPOOL 3 THAT ALLOWS LONG CASTS
- SILENT TUNE REDUCES VIBRATION AT HIGH SPEEDS PROMOTING SMOOTHNESS
- MICROMODULE II FOR LIGHT AND SMOOTH REELING
- HAGANE AND CORESOLID BODY FOR COMPACTNESS AND TOUGHNESS
- X SHIP FOR STRONGER AND SMOOTHER GEARING
- 10 YEAR WARRANTY